Masako Wada's Path to Wellness
More than twenty years ago, I suffered from mysterious and constant stomach pain for over two years. I went to numerous doctors and had many tests, but none of them were able to find anything wrong with me. Then, I was fortunate enough to meet my future Dr. Lee. He treated me with a combination of herbal medicine and acupuncture, making my pain disappear instantly. Although it took another 6 months for him to completely heal me, the same pain never came back. I was healed!
This is how I started on my path to becoming an acupuncturist and holistic health advocate. I wanted to learn as much as I could about the natural healing methods he had used to cure me so miraculously. This is how I began on a journey on learning about natural healing.
We live in an age of amazing medical advances in which a body part re-grown from pig tissue can replace a missing limb of a wounded veteran, or a type of cancer that was considered incurable 50 years ago is now becoming curable with chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
However, there are many other ailments that cannot be explained or treated by the conventional western medicine, like my own. Side effects of pharmaceutical drugs are often very serious.
The Natural Remedies using whole foods based nutrition and acupuncture are very gentle to the body yet very effective. In the Easter Asian Medicinal Principle, we focus on the balance of the entire body – we never view one organ system apart from the other systems. The Mind-Body relationship is also very important. Stress levels, diet and life style are also essential aspect for the optimum health.
My job is to assist you with the Nutrition Response Testing and Eastern Asian Medicine, so that you not only tap into your own innate healing powers, but also live your life to the fullest.
We look forward to helping you improve your health and regain your quality of life.
• Master of Natural Science of Acupuncture, South Baylo University, Anaheim, California
• Bachelor of Arts in History, Tokyo Woman’s Christian University, Tokyo, Japan
• Shiatsu School of California, Santa Monica, California
• Board Certified by National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (Dipl. O.M.)
• Licensed Acupuncturist, States of Texas and California (L.Ac.)
• Graduated from Advanced Clinical Training in Nutrition Response Testing (Ulan Nutritional Systems)
• Applied Clinical Nutrition from Texas Chiropractic College
• Certified Facilitator of Supreme Science Qigong Level I and II
• Diploma for Nutritional Balancing Science from Westbrook University
• N.A.E.T. (Nambudripad’s Allergy Elimination Techniques)
• NADA (National Acupuncture Detoxification Association)